We took eight of the most nutritious Organic berries on Earth and created a powerful, yummy sea moss gel.
Acerola Cherries (unripe) - contain more than 500% of the daily value for Vitamin C, making acerola cherries critical for a superfood mix.
Goji Berry- With a long history of use in traditional Chinese medicine and relative of the tomato, this bright red berry is a natural source of lycopene, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and has been called the world's most powerful anti-aging food
Açaí Berry- The acai berry fruit is one of the top nutrient-dense superfoods in the world and has 30 times the anthocyanins levels as red wine.
Maqui Berry- a small, potent, dark purple berry found only in the Patagonia region of South America. Maqui Berry has one of the highest antioxidant levels of any food in the entire world! In fact, this amazing fruit contains more antioxidants than Acai, Goji and Pomegranate combined together.
Blueberry - Rated highest in their capacity to possibly destroy free radicals and brain health
Blackberry - Blackberries' deep blue and purple colors top the charts as the leading disease-fighting pigment. Foods rich in this brilliant blue color, the anthocyanin pigment, may fight more free radicals in the body than any other food, possibly protecting against all diseases.
Strawberry - Strawberry fruit is known for its antioxidant properties due to vitamin C, anthocyanins, and ellagic acid content.
Red Raspberry - Red Raspberries rank near the top of all fruits for antioxidant strength, particularly due to their rich content of ellagic acid (from ellagitannins), quercetin, gallic acid, anthocyanins, cyanidin, pelargonidin, catechins, kaempferol, and salicylic acid
Constituents in Superberry 8 Gel include:
- Polyphenolic Anthocyanins: resveratrol, cyanidin-3-galactoside, ferulic acid, delphinidin, petunidin
- Proanthocyanidin Tannins: epicatechin, protocatechuic acid, and ellagic acid
- Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D, E, K
- Nutrients: Biotin, Boron, Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Folic Acid, Inositol, Iron, Iodine, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Pantothenic Acid, Potassium, Selenium, Sodium, Zinc
- Essential Amino Acids: Lysine, Leucine, Tryptophan, Threonine, Phenylalanine, Isoleucine, Methionine, Valine, Cystine
- Non-essential amino Acids: Histidine, Glycine, Arginine, Alanine, Serine, Tyrosine, Aspartate, Glutamate, Proline, Hydroxyproline
- Dietary fiber
Use in smoothies, teas, juices or straight from the jar. Made with gold sea moss, spring water, and organic freeze-dried berry blend. Sweeten with agave.
This is a raw and perishable product and must be kept refrigerated. Lasts up to 4 weeks.